Welcome to Long Beach!
The Long Beach Expo has been a leading international tradition in the coin, currency, stamp and collectibles industry since 1964. The Expo has recently been represented by sports cards, autographs and memorabilia as well.
Located within sight of attractions like the Queen Mary and The Aquarium of the Pacific in beautiful Long Beach, California, the Expo brings together more than 10,000 dealers and collectors three times each year. As a sister company of Professional Coin Grading Service, Professional Sports Authenticator, Certified Coin Exchange, Collectors Corner and Coinflation, Expos Unlimited is a division of Collectors Universe.
In addition to all the incredible coins and collectibles available for sale, the Long Beach Expo often features special attractions like the much-acclaimed Ship of Gold exhibit, one of the biggest attractions ever seen at a coin show. And there are all kinds of other activities and attractions for collectors of all levels and ages at every show:
- Literally hundreds of dealers buying and selling U.S. and World coins, currency, stamps and sports collectibles
- A multi-millon dollar Signature Auction held by Heritage Auction Galleries, the official auctioneer of the Long Beach Expo
- Onsite coin grading by PCGS - the official grading service of the Long Beach Expo
- The popular Young Numismatists Treasure Hunt
- The Long Beach Stamp Club hosts Kids Corner to help kids increase their knowledge of the hobby, and raffles off a starter collection that a young collector can use to build a beautiful collection
- Seminars by prominent authorities in their collectibles fields are featured speakers at educational forums and club meetings
- A Collectibles Booth that features rare and historic collectible items on display
Even with all the added attractions, for serious collectors the business end of the show is the active bourse floor. With hundreds of dealers displaying virtually every kind of collectible imaginable, just about every collector in attendance should be able to find the treasures they’re looking for.
Plus, the Expo is a great place for dealers to do business with each other, and for collectors to strike up a conversation with a dealer, find out what’s available from the dealers and at the auctions, and establish lasting business relationships. In short, the Long Beach Expo is the place for just about everybody who likes coins, currency, stamps, sports collectibles and the sunny weather of Southern California.