Updated: September 23, 2021
BRING YOUR MASKS! And Vaccine Verification Card* (digital or physical) or Proof of Negative COVID-19 test** 72 hours before each day you plan to attend. If you plan to attend the show for three (3) or more days, this means you may need to get tested again later in the week at Long Beach. See below for onsite COVID-19 rapid testing.
NOTE: FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE DO NOT NEED TO PROVIDE A COVID TEST.
The LBE has been working closely with the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center and the City of Long Beach to ensure compliance with all public health and safety protocols for the well-being of every Long Beach Expo participant. Per the state and local government guidelines, masks are mandated for all indoor gatherings regardless of vaccination status. In addition, beginning September 20, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours before each day you plan to attend the Long Beach Expo will be required for indoor events with 1,000 or more attending. These mandates will be enforced at the entrance of Hall C. The mask mandate will be enforced inside of the Halls and Meeting Rooms and throughout all indoor spaces of the facility. All dealers and attendees will be provided with a wristband once verified. Verification (and new wristbands) will happen every day. Dealers and attendees that don't meet the requirements WILL BE REFUSED ACCESS TO HALL C.
For more information regarding the new mandate, please click this link.
Please check back right before the show for the latest protocol updates.
*Providing Proof of Vaccination
Verification: The following are acceptable as proof of Vaccination:
- Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card1) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered); OR
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document; OR
- A photo of the client's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device; OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; OR
- Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type.
**Pre-Entry/Pre-Admission Testing for COVID-19
- Pre-entry testing is testing performed prior to someone entering an event, competition, congregate setting, or other venue or business which can reduce the risk of spreading infection for people who are entering these settings.
Testing must be conducted within 72 hours before event start time (PCR-polymerase chain reaction and antigen are acceptable). Results of the test must be available prior to entry into the event or venue.
Verification: The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory; OR
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory.
- The information should include person's name, type of test performed, and negative test result.
*NEW* Onsite COVID-19 rapid testing will be available.
If you are unvaccinated you are required to show proof of a negative covid test within 72 hours of each day of entry. For many of you, that 72 hours will run out before the show is over. Our onsite testing will be available to you from 8am-4pm Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for $95 per test. We hope this added convenience will alleviate the stress of having to find a local testing facility outside of show hours. If you are unvaccinated you'll need to show proof of your negative test each day. If you are vaccinated you need to show proof of vaccination each day of entry. Here is the website for the COVID-19 testing: www.911covidtesting.com
In additional the LBE will:
- Have 8ft aisles to encourage social distancing
- Provide individual bottles of hand sanitizer for each company that has a booth
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center
- Provide disposable masks available for those who do not have a mask
Airport testing information can be found here: Fly Safely with LGB (longbeach.gov)
Alternate testing sites for Los Angeles County can be found here: COVID-19 Testing (lacounty.gov)
ALWAYS check the LBE website for the most up-to-date information regarding the safety protocols and requirements before getting on a plane or driving to the show.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect the health of our attendees, dealers and employees. Please follow all posted instructions while attending this event.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending the Long Beach Expo you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please do your part to ensure your health and the health of all others involved in this event.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to have my actual vaccination card?
No, you can show a photo of it on your phone or a photocopy. Or a digital record.
- If I am fully vaccinated do I need to provide a negative test?
No, fully vaccinated people do not need to provide a covid test.
- Will there be Kids Activites and Treasure Hunt on Saturday?
No. Due to COVID-19 safety concerns we will not be hosting these YN activities at the September 2021 show.