Updated: January 25, 2022
This February 16-19, Long Beach Expo 2022 will enforce COVID-19 guidelines per the State of California’s mandate for Mega Events and the Long Beach Health Officer Order: All #LBExpo participants will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (Antigen test 24hrs or PCR 48hrs) prior to entry. All attendees will also need to wear a mask onsite. Learn more in the questions below. Dealers and attendees that don’t meet the requirements WILL BE REFUSED ACCESS TO HALL C.
1. WHAT IS CONSIDERED ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF VACCINATION?
Checking for vaccination status applies only to attendees ages 5 years and older. COVID-19 vaccination record must include the name of the person vaccinated, type of WHO-approved vaccine provided and the date the last dose was administered.
- Photo of vaccination documentation as a separate document
- Photo of vaccination documentation stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider
- Attendees age 18 and older must provide identification at indoor mega-events. Your identification must confirm you are the person: Presenting proof of vaccination status or negative test result, and entering the venue.
NOTE: We will not have the ability to scan a QR code.
2. WHAT IF I'M NOT VACCINATED?
You will be required to show a negative test result, conducted within one day (24hrs) for antigen tests and within two days (48hrs) for PCR tests prior to entry into the facility or venue.
3. WHAT IS CONSIDERED "FULLY-VACCINATED"?
The full dose as stipulated by the vaccine manufacturer must be received 14 days prior to entry.
|Cutoff Date for Last Dose||Date of Entry|
|Feb 2, 2022||Feb 16, 2022|
|Feb 3, 2022||Feb 17, 2022|
|Feb 4, 2022||Feb 18, 2022|
|Feb 5, 2022||Feb 19, 2022|
4. WHAT IF I'M INTERNATIONAL?
If you are entering the U.S. from another country you must provide vaccination documentation. Vaccination cards must include the name of the person vaccinated, type of WHO-approved vaccine provided, and the date the last dose was administered.
5. CAN I SHOW YOU A PHOTO OF MY VACCINE CARD?
6. DO I NEED TO TEST IF I'M VACCINATED?
No, you do not need to provide a COVID-19 test if you are fully vaccinated.
1. WHAT TYPE OF TEST WILL YOU ACCEPT?
The following is an acceptable proof of a negative COVID test and must include person’s name, type of test performed, and negative test result:
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory
NOTE: Home tests are not acceptable.
2. HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO GET THE COVID-19 TEST?
Testing must be conducted within one day for antigen tests, and within two days for PCR tests prior to entry into the facility or venue.
|Entry Date||Antigen Dated on or After||PCR Dated on or After|
|Feb 16, 2022||Feb 15, 2022||Feb 14, 2022|
|Feb 17, 2022||Feb 16, 2022||Feb 15, 2022|
|Feb 18, 2022||Feb 17, 2022||Feb 16, 2022|
|Feb 19, 2022||Feb 18, 2022||Feb 17, 2022|
3. DO I NEED TO TEST IN CA OR CAN I TAKE IT IN MY HOME STATE?
You can provide a negative test result from your home state or California.
4. IS ONSITE TESTING AVAILABLE?
Yes, onsite testing will be available during all registration and show hours. The testing will be set up adjacent to the vaccination and test checking site at our main entrance of Hall C. Rapid Mobile Laboratory antigen tests will be available for entry at the cost of $49 per test. Antigen test results will be ready in 20 minutes.
Link to pre-purchase test vouchers:
5. WHAT IS THE ONSITE TESTING SCHEDULE?
Testing will be completed on a first-come, first serve basis during the times below.
|Feb 16, 2022||10am-4pm|
|Feb 17, 2022||8am-4pm|
|Feb 18, 2022||8am-4pm|
|Feb 19, 2022||8am-3pm|
6. WHERE CAN I GET TESTED LOCALLY?
You can find test sites in Los Angeles.
You can find test sites in Long Beach.
7. CAN I SHOW YOU MY TEST RESULTS ON MY PHONE?
8. WILL YOU ACCEPT PROOF OF RECOVERY FROM COVID-19 INSTEAD OF A TEST?
Yes, if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and can provide a letter stating Proof of Recovery from an approved health provider with name/date within 90 days of the event, this is accepted in lieu of a negative test per the CDC.
Onsite Check Point
1. WHERE WILL THE CHECKS BE?
The entrance for Long Beach Expo is at Hall C. The COVID CheckPoint will be queued with an attendant to check either your vaccination card or proof of a negative COVID test. Once approved, you will then be given a wristband for the day and be able to enter the Long Beach Convention Center to pick up your badge.
2. HOW MANY TIMES WILL I NEED TO SHOW PROOF?
You will be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative test upon your entrance every day to the Long Beach Convention Center; once you have your colored wristband for the day, that will be your verification upon entry for the remainder of that day.
1. DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK IF I'M VACCINATED/HAVE A NEGATIVE TEST RESULT?
Yes, masks are required onsite unless you are presenting, eating, or drinking. Appropriate use of masks will be enforced by event staff.
2. WHAT TYPE OF MASKS WILL BE ACCEPTED?
Attendees must wear masks that completely cover the mouth and nose, and fit close against the sides of the face. Masks can be surgical (N95 or KN95) or cloth. Gaiters, bandanas, and face shields will not be accepted.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
Contact us by email at [email protected] and we'll answer your inquiry to the best of our knowledge. We appreciate your patience during this ever-changing time!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to have my actual vaccination card?
No, you can show a photo of it on your phone or a photocopy. Or a digital record.
2. If I am fully vaccinated do I need to provide a negative test?
No, fully vaccinated people do not need to provide a covid test.
3. Will there be Kids Activites and Treasure Hunt on Saturday?
Yes from 10am-2pm.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect the health of our attendees, dealers and employees. Please follow all posted instructions while attending this event.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending the Long Beach Expo you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please do your part to ensure your health and the health of all others involved in this event.